(SENIOR) STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANT FOR PROCTER&GAMBLE CENTRAL EUROPE
We help brands build their strength through the media. We challenge conventional thinking to grow our client's business on a large scale and optimize media mix to deliver the best ROI. For the position of Strategic Planning Consultant, we are looking for a person who will be responsible for co-creating and implementing media communication strategies for our top client’s global brands across 10 markets in Central Europe.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a minimum of one year of experience working in a media house / agency;
- You know the tools used to optimize, monitor and report media campaigns;
- You communicate freely in English;
- You are great at using MS Office, with strong Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- You think analytically and creatively;
- If you had (some) experience with research & analytical tools (TGI, AdReal, AdvantEdge (Nielsen), AdExpert, Gemius Mediapanel, Facebook Business Manager etc.), your profile will be highly appreciated;
- Experience in strategic analysis (consumer target groups, media consumption, competitive analysis, etc) will be your strong advantage.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the development of annual media strategies and plans for multiple category/brand/country combinations;
- Serve as the key contact for the client to coordinate the ongoing execution of media campaigns;
- Lead daily cooperation with specialist teams in media buying, digital and e-commerce;
- Prepare close-out campaign analyses and recommendations.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Employment under clearly defined conditions, based on an employment contract;
- Hybrid work options from office and home
- Comfortable office - in the heart of Warsaw's Praga (Koneser campus, 10 minutes walk from the Warszawa Wileńska metro station)
- Benefits package (medical care, sports card, possibility of co-financing English and Polish language courses, professional trainings and industry certificates)
- International environment with the possibility of relocation within MediaCom and Group M companies around the world
- Longer weekend! - on Fridays, we finish work at 3 p.m, spreading the remaining two hours over the rest of the working days
- Free breakfast and yoga classes in the office every Wednesday 😊
Join us! We invite experienced people from media communication industry who look forward to growing their expertise with leading global clients and building a strong international career in one of the leading media houses in the world. If this offer makes you consider refreshing your CV, apply now!