OOH Senior Planner - LVMH + PSA
MediaCom - OOH Senior Planner - LVMH + PSA
Overview of job
This is an exciting opportunity to work working across a number of exciting and challenging clients including the largest luxury group in world – LVMH and PSA account (Peugeot, Citroen, DS). We are looking for an ambitious senior planner who has an inquisitive mind, is passionate about people, has fantastic operational skills and has an interest across multiple categories.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Connect Associate Director KR MediaCom and PSA.
3 best things about the job:
- You will have the opportunity to directly influence the media delivery across some of the largest, high profile accounts in the UK and help deliver best-in-class pricing and performance.
- You will be working closely with a wider team of knowledgeable, supportive and passionate media experts.
- You will have the opportunity to broaden your media knowledge outside of your primary OOH specialism to understand DOOH automated trading and the wider digital world.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Developed strong working relationships internally with Planning, Kinetic and MBA (our content division)
- Liaised and worked closely with Kinetic to ensure campaign set up is in line with implementational response
- Built strong relationships with media owners, be keeping up to date with the latest developments from these media owners for your key clients
- Developed a good grasp of the key accounts
In six months, you would have:
- Built strong relationships with your client team and started to gain their trust in your media expertise and recommendation
- Be planning and managing the implementation of your own OOH campaigns
- Taken ownership of the execution or the management of most day to day tasks on the account.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Own the OOH output across your key clients
- Entered your best-in-class work for an industry award(s)
- A clear understanding of automated OOH trading and it works for your clients
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collaborate well with OOH, Connect, Planning and Kinetic counterparts
- Maintain strong relationships with media owners
- Build trust of your day to day clients
- Have detailed knowledge of all relevant industry tools
- Ensure that you are delivering brilliant basics in OOH implementational planning
- Work closely with Kinetic to ensure we are delivering the best pricing, value and quality.
- Work with and support the wider members of the account team (Comms Planning and Connect) to establish great ways of working in response to briefs, always recommending commercial or forward-thinking opportunities.
- Working with the Kinetic to establish a smooth booking process and ensuring all campaigns on the system match our final plans.
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Present recommendations and post campaign analysis to senior clients
- Work on proposals based on media owner ideas / solutions
What you will need:
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions. They will be a competent OOH planner, with a strong strategic and outcome-based planning skills as well as a capacity to build and maintain great client relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving and an ability to think on your feet
- To be self-motivated
- To have good commercial acumen
- The ability to stay calm and make decisions under pressure
- Knowledge of industry media planning tools (all media e.g. Route, TGI, NRS, PAMCO, ComScore, BARB, RAJAR etc)
- Genuine interest in industry research and new ways of working
- Ability to extract and filter relevant insights from briefs and research to support your planning decisions
- To be a great communicator
- To be a natural collaborator
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Natural curiosity
- Ambition to deliver award winning work and industry leading innovation
- Media buying experience
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, adidas, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en