Paid Search Executive
Job Title: Paid Search Executive
About the Opportunity: The activation executive for Search, is a position that works on the advertising space on major Search Engines such as Google. You will be exposed to major Blue-Chip clients such as Bose, Shell and American Airlines to mention a few.
A Day in the Life: An Executive will be involved with interpreting data and make fast decisions to help achieve client goals. On your day to day you will be learning how to operate with Google, YouTube, Bing, and Amazon. You will also be exposed to trainings to help develop your skills in the field, and carry out conversations with the clients
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to working with the biggest clients
- Get to work with an award winning team
- Unlimited learning opportunities
In 3 months you will have:
You would have a basic understanding of the Search discipline. You would have upskilled your knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
In 6 months you will have:
Learned how to create and optimise campaigns to help achieve client KPIs. You will be exposed to client communications, and assist with optimisations by interpreting data.
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You would have a solid understanding of Search. You will be looking to train those who are just entering the field. You will be in charge of client-based projects and measured against a development plan for your progression.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Determined and curious approach to problem solving
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Have a proactive attitude
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to apply: Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter. Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
At MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. The MediaCom network comprises of 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands our clients, including P&G, DLG, and Coca-Cola.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of our work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients. We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work. For more information, please visit http://www.mediacom.com