Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.comOur Ideal Candidate:
Has a passion for marketing and is comfortable looking at data and understanding trends whilst being inquisitive to understand the “why” behind the activity that we run for our clients. Likes the challenge of achieving better results and improving things, with a driven attitude to working towards goals and achieving them.
Previous experience creating/monitoring paid search activity is beneficial but not essential and any experience creating reports, specifically using Excel or Data Studio would also be good.Description:
Are you a graduate with a business/marketing/numerical degree or similar looking to start a career in Digital Marketing?
If so, our PPC Assistant role (based at Mediacom North’s Head Office, Spinningfields) could be the right fit for you?
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits inc:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
- Support your team in the delivery of Mediacom best practice PPC campaign management including e.g.:
- Keyword research and search query mining
- Ad copy changes & optimisation
- Reporting (Google Data Studio/Excel)
- Monitor and optimise performance in line with spend and KPIs. Identify how performance fluctuates with action taken/seasonality/external factors and respond accordingly.
- Escalate account issues appropriately.
- Conduct billing processes (forecasting, reconciling and invoicing) following compliance guidelines.
- Liaise with your team to understand client needs and challenges. Work with your team to understand where there are pressures and identify solutions you can take to relieve these.
- Provide a support role to the wider department where required
- Communicate performance updates to planning teams and clients.
- Be aware of available tools and learn how to use them effectively.
Key criteria applicants must meet:
- A knowledge of PPC and Google Ads, and the role of the paid search within the digital marketing mix.
- Have a proactive attitude, shows an enthusiasm for PPC and a desire to learn.
- Be results-driven and commercially aware
- Able to demonstrate personal time management skills and confident prioritising workloads.
- Shows confidence when communicating (particularly when explaining performance/results).
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.