EMX | Programmatic, Account Manager
Are you a Programmatic Manager, looking to work for the best in Media?
Welcome to EssenceMediacomX - Here’s What’s on Offer
Career development - we’re part of GroupM, the safest place to be.
We put training and development front and centre - we even have our own University with a whopping 2000 training courses available.
EMX is the stand-out choice for Programmatic – we have a unique philosophy, we maximise value for our clients so the collaboration is unique and transparent - ensuring your contribution will be always recognised and justly valued.
You’ll get to work with Internationally recognised industry leaders - oh and there’s no glass boxes or ceilings - we promote from within, boasting a very healthy male to female ratio in leadership. We’re a diverse bunch too - we encourage all from every class, ethnicity, age, belief and sex - just check out our twitter pages and view some of our social-work events.
It's no secret that getting offered can be tough but we need to hire the smartest people in Media to deliver meaningful advertising for our clients - just ask L’Oréal, Google, ITV, PlayStation, BT and Airbnb
As an Essential, you’ll get industry leading perks and benefits, such as
- Flex working
- BUPA / Dental
- Early Friday finishes
- Two ½ days each month for time to develop and dedicate to yourself
- Yoga, Massages, Gym subsidy, Volunteer days
- Up to 30 days annual holidays
- So many socials - based around an interest - it's like a TED Talk most weeks
- Celebrating Black History, Women Internationally and championing those locally, LGBQT+ events and community along with various sports groups.
We do ask that you bring your ace-game
To be considered for this amazing role, to work on iconic brands you’ll need to be either
- A Senior Account Executive in programmatic with min 3 years experience
- An experienced Programmatic Manager ready to be challenged amongst the best in class, programmatic media team.
You’ll also need
- Experience agency-side or client side working on programmatic campaigns with excellent experience of DV360
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Experience with Google Analytics, DCM/DS3 and DSP platforms, e.g. DBM, Tube Mogul, AppNexus
- Involvement with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
If you can say “Yes Please” to the following:
- Heaps of opportunities and career development
- Encouraged to be yourself and have fun
- Work with the best Clients in Media
- Genuine Work/Life balance
- Work hard in a values-led business
- Great salary with the best benefits in the industry
Apply today with your CV or contact us for a detailed job description