Digital Investment Executive
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
The Account Executive role is to support the team across a range of tasks, which max flex and fluctuate tied to the overall active account base at a given time. The range of tasks will include autonomous management of smaller clients and campaigns, supporting given member of the team on larger clients / larger campaign briefs, as well as supporting in given instances on functions such as campaigns activation, reporting and reconciliation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing creative, innovative digital proposals that fit within the structure of the MediaCom connected planning framework – or supporting on this in the instance of large clients / campaign.
- Co-ordinating campaign activation and execute in conjunction with the respective members of the team
- Analysing campaign results & optimising them
- Staying ahead of all display market trends and opportunities – across multiple digital platforms and buying routes
- Ensure value (in its different guises) is delivered via these campaigns
- Media Agency experience is necessary- either current or past.
- Strong communication skills – listening, written, verbal
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisation and problem solving
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and passion about what we do
- Demonstrable interest in your clients businesses and their respective market
- Immaculate interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and partners
- A willingness to learn and develop at both a personal and progression level, with the support of your colleagues, but also the MediaCom Open door training and development programmes
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you!
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.