Account Executive - Planning
Account Executive - Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields, minutes away from central transport links so easily accessible from across the North West.
If you’ve ever bought a Coke with your name on it, seen Alan Carr hijack an ad break, or witnessed a man in heels perform an #epic strut – then you’ve probably seen our work. We’re surrounded by adverts and Mediacom is the reason behind why, where and when you see them. We’re so successful at what we do that 1 in 3 adverts that you see across any form of media is a Mediacom placed Advert, and the reason for this? Our People.
We're looking for an experienced and highly motivated Account Executive to join our awesome Media Planning team in our Mediacom Manchester offices.
The Account Executive’s role is to assist the Manager/AD in day to day running of client business. The Executive must be focused on improving and understanding their knowledge across all media channels relevant to their clients and begin to start offering opinions on the solutions put forward from wider investment teams. They must take an active interest in the 2020 planning process and start to equip themselves with a knowledge of the key tools such as CSA and connected consumer, using them regularly on clients business. They must oversee the smooth output and running of all admin duties, either directly or as part of overseeing any assistants in the team.
Skills and Behaviours:
- A clear understanding of different media types –and their role in communications
- Able to understand how analysis can lead to insight and findings on strategy
- Begin to develop a full understanding of the planning process employed on your client’s business (2020)
- Demonstrate an active interest in your client’s business, marketplace, and consumers
- Strong, concise written and oral communication
- Able to (where necessary) confidently participate and contribute in client meetings, knowing when to add opinion
- Confident presentation skills, both internally and to clients
- Adept at managing a diverse workload, and able to prioritise
- Attend inspiration sessions regularly and apply learning’s to your client’s business
- Take ownership of specific sections of client presentations and be able to autonomously write yourself