Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
We are looking for a Programmatic Optimiser to join our newly formed and growing Programmatic Services team based at the Mediacom North office. The role reports into the Programmatic Account Director, with the responsibility of supporting the Programmatic team including the Senior Programmatic Optimiser / Programmatic Account Manager with the activation, campaign management and reporting of clients who are utilising our internal Programmatic service.
The scope of the role will include supporting with the campaign set up, optimisation and data analysis of clients utilising our internal Programmatic service, whilst ensuring campaign admin such as optimisation logs and client reports are filled in timely and to a high standard.
The role will involve you learning to use various DSPs such as DV360, Xandr, The Trade Desk, Teads Ad Manager and Amazon (APP), as well as instances of managing Display and YouTube activity via Google Ads.
Key roles and skills
- Support the team the campaign set up, optimisation and data analysis of our clients.
- Regularly optimise client campaigns to deliver outstanding results.
- Regularly produce optimisation and client reports on performance.
- Ensure programmatic best practice is followed across all campaigns.
What we are looking for?
- A 2:1 degree or higher.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable working with data.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion to work with technology and data and help us deliver outstanding results for our client’s campaigns. Whilst being a great communicator who can work collaboratively to develop strong internal relationships in the wider business.
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits inc:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
Because Our People come First we also offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you!
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.