Biddable Planner Buyer
Biddable Planner Buyer
Who does the role report into?
You will report into Biddable Account Manager
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- The work -You will be an integral part of the Tesco business, working with the largest customer data sets in the UK to deliver brand and performance campaigns for one of the best loved advertisers
- The people - you will be part of a specialist team with access to cross-platform training. The team will have a sharing and learning mindset, helping to achieve a vibrant team mentality
- Your development - you will have access to alphas and the latest tech, putting you at the cutting edge of digital media including a DMP / CMP, multiple DSPs, analytics platforms, data driven creative and data and insight professionals
What are the measures of success?
- Starts to effectively manage Biddable end-to-end campaigns including all MediaCom specific accounting and financial processes
- Writes accurate, clear and concise emails, documents and reports in agreed formats
- Learning executional excellence in campaigns across DV360, Amobee, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and emerging technologies, creating plans that answer briefs and ensuring that campaigns deliver to plan
- Gains experience in managing and optimising activations with brand and performance KPIs
- Acts promptly to resolve client requests or problems replying with receipt within 2 hours
- Takes responsibility for their own areas of work and actions including engagement with Scrum
- Actively supports the Biddable Senior Planner Buyer in their role as a central point of day-to-day account management leadership
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- To identify gaps in achievement of goals and/or objectives and works with the Account Manager to meet personal performance targets
- Accredited in the use of digital tools and able to use them to effectively activate campaigns such as excel, datastudio, Facebook Business Manager, Google Marketing Platform, Amobee
- Actively learns about measurement and optimisation approaches including cross-platform attribution
- Engages with Agile working methodologies including Scrum and Lean
- Understanding of Programmatic and Social campaign set-up, management, optimisation and reporting in core technologies including Google, Facebook
- Process driven, interested in developing processes by learning and questioning their implementation
- Gains experience in delivering insights from performance data analysis and delivering multiple approaches to optimisation
What will you need?
- Working style that embraces innovation and new idea generation
- Display a helpful and positive attitude with a flexible and inquisitive outlook
- Ability to form close relationships with platform representatives
- Can prepare PowerPoint presentations to the required standard (including key insights and recommendations) for campaigns
- Ability to present information effectively via a conference call or face-to-face meeting with clients and other stakeholders
- Open and responsive to receiving help and information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when carrying out work
What are your responsibilities?
- Oversee designated campaigns and strategies across Biddable platforms: DV360, Amobee, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and any emerging technologies
- Completion of training in all platforms with accreditation and access for hands-on setup and optimisation recommendations
- Creation of line-by-line plans and insights with slide generation for one-pagers (RTBs)
- Execution of the Biddable strategy in platforms from planning through setup to optimisation and insight gathering
- Working with Ops and Tech to deliver and reconcile campaigns in line with the agreed process and approved plan
- Assisting in the delivery of Test and Learn strategies
- Learning and building a POV around inventory management and platform recommendations
- Attend training to build capabilities within Biddable platforms and other analytics tools