Dynamic Creative Manager
MediaCom Job description
Overview of job
For the last 2.5 years, the Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) team and practice at MediaCom become a focus of growth for the business. Functioning as an exciting “start-up” with the support of one of the best and largest media agencies in the world, the DCO team is looking for a hands-on, agency-experienced individual to join our team as a Dynamic Creative Producer.
This client-facing role will oversee dynamic/programmatic creative projects from start to end and help enhance and scale the MediaCom DCO product offering and service. As well as managing internal and external design/development resource, the producer will be expected to have a hands-on role in creative execution, managing the feeds, QA and deploy procedures.
1. working with our internal specialist dynamic creative team (designers, developers, etc.) to execute
2. working with an external dynamic creative partner to execute
3. working with Mediacom client, planning, tech, analytics, ad operations teams internally to execute
4. interrogating clients briefs and developing DCO proposals, project plan and commercials (with support of Lead DCO Producer and internal teams) based on supplier partners or in-house team
5. documenting and helping Lead DCO Producer standardise best practice, tools, learnings
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Lead Dynamic Creative Producer.
3 best things about the job:
- Joining a small team with a big impact. The DCO team in MediaCom is an established practice but it is evolving to serve the needs of more clients and markets. DCO is an area of importance for the agency and MediaCom is investing in both the growth of the business in this area and the careers of talent in this team.
- Working in a collaborative, creative, motivated and supportive team across an unrivalled client list.
- Owning of projects and campaigns from conception to delivery, while learning and developing skills and knowledge across areas like programmatic and data-driven creativity.
Responsibilities of the role:
Working in the DCO team, across a variety of clients, reporting into a Lead DCO Producer to:
- Manage and deliver multiple campaigns/projects, be considered a key member of the team and be a go-to person when it comes to DCO.
- Manage content/data for dynamic campaigns, perform thorough QA and work with MediaCom teams to deploy campaigns.
- Brief and manage internal resource and production partners
- Prepare + present project documentation including proposals, scopes of work, timelines etc
- Analyse creative performance data to report to client and recommend optimisation strategies.
- Take overall responsibility and management of your campaigns from brief to wrap-up.
- Interrogate and interpret internal briefing and production processes and have a good working knowledge of the team’s operations to provide a solution and proposal.
- Build relationships with colleagues all around MediaCom, in particular with programmatic buying team and ad tech to develop a wider understanding of dynamic creative campaign process and implementation.
- Build partner relationships to execute campaigns and evolve efficiencies of process, service and commercial output.
- Build relationships with clients, this will come as either a supporting role to the client content lead or as the main day-to-day contact.
- Secure and document process with both in-house team and partners for all clients
What you will need:
- Proven experience at managing and delivering digital display campaigns, in particular dynamic/programmatic creative, from inception to completion.
- Ability to brief and track progress with in-house design & development teams and 3rd party agencies
- Experience in working closely with media teams & account leads to deliver an integrated client experience
- Skilled in effectively explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Hands-on, focussed on detail and making things happen
- Client facing experience
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Be hyper-organised & have good project management skills
- Team player but also be able to work independently
- Previous experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines
- Experience of using Google360 Studio and Sizmek
- Experience of creating dynamic feed files and dynamic profiles
- Experience of dynamic creative reporting & analysis
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom was named Campaign’s Agency of the Decade and received top marks in its 2016 School Report.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en