Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
MediaCom Systems Intelligence houses all of the data, effectiveness, insight and technology specialists within MediaCom. The team has one purpose – to ensure the best use of data within media planning.
Our System’s Intelligence team is crucial for our client’s success by delivering a data-driven approach to media strategy, planning and activation with an emphasis on accountability and innovation. This unit also empowers & guides the wider MediaCom network on their own transformative data journey.The Role:
MediaCom Systems Technology team are seeking a Dashboard Developer to support their Associate Director & team in building & improving on our client dashboard projects. You will be responsible for driving forward our innovative data visualisations and providing new and interesting ways of
demonstrating meaningful insights from our data.
- Support Associate Director & team in building & improving on our dashboard projects for our growing portfolio of clients
- Drive our dashboards & reporting forward and provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Develop new and interesting ways of visualising data and creating informative reports
- Be responsible for gathering requirements from client teams and transform these into a plan of action
- Preparing and cleansing data flows to ensure a smooth transition into visual solutions
- Building dimensions, measures and calculated fields to accommodate client requirements
- Work alongside our data engineers to support back-end processes and internal reporting structures
- Support the wider business functions to utilise and understand the importance of data
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in a speedy and efficient manner
- 3+ years experience in a data visualisation role with an emphasis on delivering full dashboard solutions
- Essential experience of dashboard tools - ideally Tableau & Data Studio but Qlik or PBI are acceptable
- An eye for detail and conceptualising data into creative visuals is essential
- Excellent understanding of data pipelines & the ability to query and manipulate tables using SQL or Big Query
- Some knowledge of digital media & Google platforms such as Analytics, Ads, Search Console & Campaign Manager will be an advantage
- Experience of Agile workflows is ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- The ability to manage multiple projects and processes independently
- Willingness and capability to support colleagues
If you have the skills and experience for this challenging and exciting role, we would like to hear from you!
We offer flexible working with a mix of both office and home working!
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.