Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Mars, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
- Be the primary point of contact for the client in the GCC and LENA region and play a key role in coordinating the media strategy across our markets
- own the relationship with your client
- build a deep understanding of your client’s business, the category and the region in which they operate in order to understand the challenges and opportunities they face
- use data to understand the source of growth for your client and how the consumer is engaging with media to clarify objectives and inform solutions
- build and deliver a media and communication solution that delivers against your clients KPIs
- connect with the right stakeholders both internally and externally to provide a fully connected communication solution
- create engaging, visual stories that cover the research, consumer and the wider landscape that will connect with your client
- interrogate the communications systems and bring together the relevant experts to craft and implement planning and delivery solutions
- drive revenue growth and increase the scope of services sold to the client
Globally too you’ll play a role on the wider account by:
- contributing towards building a client brand team spirit across all markets, sharing knowledge, client vision and KPIs
- collaborate regionally and across all local markets ensuring quality product and service delivery
You’ll need to :
- be fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- have broad cross-channel digital knowledge
- be experienced in and passionate about the category/sector
- have gravitas and credibility to influence your client
- have proven client leadership and senior stakeholder management
- be visionary and disruptive thinker
- be a strong communicator
- be commercially astute with strong commercial acumen
- have proven and demonstrable skills in growing account profitability and relationships
- be energetic, determined and proactive with a consultative approach
- strong communication/presentation skills