Digital Investment Assistant
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Are you a graduate with a business/marketing/numerical degree or similar looking to start a career in Media?
If so, our Media Planning Assistant role (based in our Mediacom Manchester office) could be the right fit for you?
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits inc:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
Because Our People come First we also offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
The Media Assistant’s role is to support the direct team in the day to day running of client campaigns, breaking down across four core areas:
- Assistance with campaign planning
- Campaign set up and activation
- Client reporting
- Financial process management
What we are looking for?
- Strong communication skills – listening, written, verbal
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisation and problem solving
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and passion about what we do
- Demonstrable interest in your clients businesses and their respective market
- Immaculate interpersonal skills, both with colleagues and partners
- A willingness to learn and develop at both a personal and progression level, with the support of your colleagues, but also the MediaCom Open door training and development programmes
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.