Planner - Lloyds Banking Group
LBG comprises some of the leading high street banking brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows. With around 27 million customers, they are in a unique position of holding a wealth of first party audience data and in the process of mobilising this to power a truly data driven, audience first digital media strategy.
Programmatic is at the heart of the business and we are looking to extend our digital capabilities with new team members. You will be responsible for supporting Programmatic Manager on the programmatic planning, strategy and optimisations towards KPI’s to deliver client growth.
As part of the Programmatic Team there will be an opportunity to work on diverse sets of campaigns across many brands and product lines, as well as being involved in designing the end to end digital customer journey.
- Experience working across the programmatic landscape
- Hands on experience with DSPs such as DV360, AppNexus or Amazon
- Understanding of response planning metrics - response rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, return on investment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Ability to work with Excel to at least an intermediate level
- Strong analytical skills – evaluation of key trends in response data, market and media dynamics
- Strong organisational skills
- Supporting the account managers in the delivery of programmatic strategy
- Setting up and optimising programmatic activities
- Analysing data and providing actionable recommendations
- Being on top of the programmatic industry news: meeting up with media owners at least once a week
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers, media owners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Maintaining client budgets and ensuring finance procedures are rigorously adhered to
- Manage the client’s programmatic investment and ensure that it is delivering to core KPIs.
- Become an expert in programmatic landscape such as DSP’s, DMP, SSP’s, dynamic creative
- Be the person to enforce our concept of “brilliant basics”, making sure that great work is built on a solid foundation of brilliant consistent account optimisation, reporting, analysis and insight.
- Contributing to the overall knowledge of the department by writing performance media thought pieces and sharing articles on a regular basis.
- Proactive problem solving and devising new ways of doing the day to day whether this is via automation, clever mathematical modelling or simply better defined processes.
- Improve the capabilities of the wider team by owning and delivering against specific projects from the annual team roadmap
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom was named Campaign’s Agency of the Decade and received top marks in its 2016 School Report.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en