Senior Manager Material Planning
- Responsible for MCFA’s supply chain and the scheduling of supplier components into MCFA.
- Leadership for the Material Planning team (Senior Material Planners and Material Planners).
- Establish goals to adhere to MCFA key initiatives, (100% Safety, 100% Quality, and 100% Delivery).
- Ensure parts are on time to support manufacturing schedules.
- Develop plans to reduce inventory at MCFA.
- Develop countermeasures pertaining to under-performing suppliers.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Manufacturing Material Planning or 7+ years of relevant experience in Commodity Management or Strategic Sourcing.
- 7+ years of supervisory experience.
- Relevant experience with logistics and transportation.
- Relevant experience with JIT, VMI, warehousing, packaging and Lean Operations.
- Relevant experience with manufacturing systems (ERP).
- Strong logical, objective, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Efficient and effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven background in leading significant change in efforts to reduce lead-time and inventory.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities that support optimized material flow from external suppliers.
- Strong Microsoft Excel background (V-Look-up, Pivot Tables, Charts, Macros).
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint background in preparation and development of presentations.
- Ability to generate performance based KPI's and hold the team accountable.
- Extensive experience in managing expedites and critical parts delivery.
- Ability to establish a cohesive material planning strategy that compliments customer order patterns.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Relevant knowledge of quality systems, lean manufacturing processes and project management.
- Industrial equipment manufacturing experience.
- BPCS and/or (Factory Planner) experience in an AS400 environment.
- Combination of backgrounds including purchasing, planning, scheduling, and other Supply Chain
- Understanding of contracts and general business terms and conditions.
- Logistics, 3PL, Air, Ocean and Land Freight familiarity in order to resolve transportation issues.
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- Office Environment.
- Computer and associated business equipment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.