At Rapidparts, we Partner to be the Edge in Product Support. We are successful when we exceed the expectations of our employees, owner, customers, and vendors as their partners.
Your primary role as Business Analyst is as follows:
- Work with internal users to understand data needs and define report specification based on those needs and/or end user goals.
- Develop new reports using the Agile methodology to provide timely and accurate information to decision makers
- Monitor report performance, accuracy and usage.
- Fulfill ad hoc data needs.
- Analyze data and derive relevant and actionable insight.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining our business intelligence systems
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related field of study
Job Experience: 1-3 years
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience writing complex queries, views and stored procedure to extract data. The ability to analyze and troubleshoot query plans to optimize performance.
- Experience with SSMS and SSRS.
- Experience with BI and Data Visualization Tools
- Experience working with Power BI a plus
- Experience working with SSIS a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
- Ability to render and convey actionable conclusions from large data set.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the characteristics of being self-started who is organized and has an inquisitive mindset.
Each year we will work together to define the key success measures (KPI’s) and initiatives you will own that help the Rapidparts team:
- deliver on our purpose,
- provide our owner with the return they expect,
- enables employees to contribute to and be part of an inspiring culture
Vision & Purpose:
As an employee at Rapidparts, your job is to deliver on our Vision and Purpose of being MCFA’s and Dealer’s Competitive Edge in Product Support.
Our Vision is to provide global leadership by partnering with dealers to supply the products they need and an integrated suite of solutions that connects equipment, customers, dealers and the OEM. We summarize this in our purpose which is “to be the edge in product support”.
Employees at Rapidparts are expected to nurture our culture where we:
- Own it and get it done right
- Constantly want to improve
- Are given the trust and resources to make a difference
- Value people and relationships.
- Share successes and reward results
- Are clear and unified
Behaviors that align with our Values:
As a member of the Rapidparts team, there are behaviors we look for that help nurture our culture and fulfill our purpose. You job is to live these out by focusing on:
- Be where you’re supposed to be on time – prepared, engaged, and ready to participate
- Set challenging, yet reasonable deadlines and meet them
- Do what you say you’ll do every time
- Be respectful of people’s time – end meetings 5 minutes early to keep on schedule
- Use the “sunset rule” – respond to or acknowledge emails and phone calls before the sun goes down
- Effectively communicate achievements and communicate your plans if they affect others
- Take responsibility for failures quickly and candidly
- Be respectful of others – say hello, smile, stay drama free, be present, make the coffee
- Have a willingness to work with others – use others to enhance performance, ask for help, offer to help, show up and engage
- Work with our purpose of being the EDGE in mind
- Say ‘no’ if it doesn’t fit our mission, vision, or purpose
- With every activity or job, know what success looks like
- Ask questions upfront to get clarity
- Define and understand clear, measurable metrics for teams and individuals
- Pursue continuous improvement for yourself; help others do the same