Senior Manager, Information Services Operations
Directs and manages Help Desk, System/Network Administrators, and Telecommunication analyst teams. Achieves IT operational objectives by maintaining current systems and testing/implementing new and improved technologies. Facilitates high uptime level measures and maintains high customer support levels. Meets financial objectives by preparing budgets and scheduling expenditures while analyzing and adjusting to variances. Analyzes the needs of the company in order to determine service requirements; prioritizes system/application modifications and prepares infrastructure for business changes. Organizes training and educational opportunities.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- More than 10 years’ experience.
- Networking experience (Design and Implementation)(Cisco and Palo Alto).
- Builds Relationships; partners with business groups.
- Project Management.
- Develops and Manages Budgets.
- Windows System Administration.
- Converged, cloud/virtual systems experience (EMC, Azure, VmWare).
- Resource and system health management tool experience.
- Process Analysis and Improvement.
- Conflict Management.
- Good Written and Verbal Skills.
- Office 365.
- Change Management.
- Active Directory skills.
- Ensures staff development and training.
- Customer focused (internal and external).
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Geographically Dispersed Team Management Experience.
- Manufacturing Leadership Experience.
- Experience with ITIL best practices.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA Group Companies do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA Group Companies to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA Group Companies will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA Group Companies via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.