Project Manager - Implementation
Program Manager - Implementation
The Project Manager - Implementation is responsible for the implementation of Automated Guided Vehicles in MCJ customer projects. This role allocates/coordinates the processes and all required resources through a specialized team to ensure successful project finalization.
- Independent project lead for the implementation of logistic systems with focus on material handling/ warehouse technology/ automation.
- Project management on-time and on-budget and in line with the standards and guidelines of MCJ.
- Interface between customer and internal/external partners starting from the order intake.
- Elaborating functional specifications.
- Observance of quality, cost and deadline requirements during projects.
- Monitoring and evaluation of contractual services and receivables during the project phase (claim management).
- Specification and clarification of the scope of delivery and services.
- Developing of risk assessments.
- Continuous updating of the working drawings.
- Contact person for customers and partners regarding the construction site.
- Responsibility of procurement (e.g. software) for the project.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation phase
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Certified technician, engineer, specialized in mechanical engineering, measurement and control technology.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in project lead/project management in a relevant field, ideally in the role of a general contractor.
- Experience in fabric automation.
- Very good technological comprehension.
- Experience in the realization of conveyor and storage systems preferred.
- Good Knowledge in PLC programming and/or similar programs preferred.
- Structured Working Method.
- Moderation and Communication Skills.
- Customer Orientation.
- Finding Creative Solutions.
- Initiative and Working Independently.
- MS Office incl. MS Project.
- PLC Programming.
- Willingness to travel 30% and work flexible hours.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA Group Companies do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA Group Companies to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA Group Companies will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA Group Companies via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.