Haul Truck Driver
Haul Truck Driver provides professional, timely, and accurate transportation of material handling equipment to customers and other DEC Branch Locations. Majority of hauls will be local with minimal overnight trips. Ideal candidates has experience handling industrial equipment and driving truck with 3 ton capacity. Must be personable, reliable, and ethical.
- Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Company paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time
- 401(k) with company match
- Class A license with H endorsement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skill with emphasis on data entry, report and correspondence writing
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Forklift Certification
- High School Diploma
- Prepares receipts for load picked up
- Drives truck to and from destination
- Load and unload vehicles being transported, position blocks and tie ropes and/or chains with binders to properly secure cargo
- Inspects truck equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water to insure safe operating condition.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations
- Instruct customer on proper operation of equipment
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.