AGV and VNA Support Specialist
Will work as part of a tight-knit team committed to uncompromising customer focus to install and support our most advanced products while adhering to strict project time lines. Position will perform installs and provide product support for JH AGV and VNA lines. May travel to dealer and customer locations in all MCFA territories. Works closely with WP team and JH support team. Position interacts with: Internal – Sales, Service Engineering, Technical Training and External – Jungheinrich, Dealership Sales and Service, Customers and potential customers. High percentage of travel (up to 75%). A wide degree of independent judgment, discretion, and latitude expected.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience.
- Skills to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Must be able to travel internationally and without restriction Forklift Operator Certification, including warehouse products.
- Experience with Lift Truck industry mechanical concepts Experience interacting with dealers and customers.
- Strong customer focus and willingness to consistently do what is necessary to ensure proper operation of the product and exceeding our customers' expectations.
- Ability to achieve an expert knowledge level on highly technical and specialized products Excellent and proven mechanical, electrical and software troubleshooting skills.
- Persistent work ethic that is prepared to repeatedly devise and implement multiple solutions when presented with an obstacle until the issue is resolved.
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal ability Skilled in time management.
- Strong team player that supports and interacts well with other personnel.
- Willingness to take charge, lead and accept responsibility while performing installs and field repairs.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Experience working for a multinational company: Bilingual (English/Spanish) or (English/German) and Multilingual (English/Spanish/German).
- Prior experience with VNA and AGV products.
- Prior experience with warehouse automation (conveyor, door, assembly line etc.).
- Jungheinrich VNA PIN and current training on VNA products.
- Field experience installing and repairing VNA products.
- Field experience installing and repairing AGV products.
- Experience and knowledge of SICK laser personnel detection systems.
- Familiarity with Jungheinrich warehouse navigation system.
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- Microsoft Windows and Office Suite.
- JH diagnostic, parts and service software.
- Working conditions range from indoor/office to dealership service departments and customer warehouses.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.