Field Technician provides professional, timely, and accurate repair of customer equipment and machinery. You will be responsible for three primary duties: repair equipment, complete all documentation, and create excellent relationships with customers. Ideal candidates are mechanically inclined, enjoys a challenge, personable, a strong problem solver, reliable, and ethical.
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus.
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone, gas card, and uniforms.
- Safety equipment reimbursement program including boots, glasses, and gloves.
- Tool Loan and tool insurance programs.
- Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Company paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time.
- 401(k) with company match.
- strong mechanical or electrical skills.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ability to provide personal tools.
- solid computer skill with emphasis on data entry.
- multitasking and time management skills.
- good analytical skills.
- ability to lift 50 lbs. or more and/or crouch and crawl in confined areas.
- valid driver’s license.
- Technical School Certification.
- Forklift Certification.
- diagnose and repair industrial forklifts and other material handling equipment such as engines, motors, hydraulics, and electronic controls.
- dismantle machinery/equipment to evaluate the issue and determine repair needed.
- reassemble machinery/equipment after repair and testing.
- document results of repair in computer system in a timely manner.
- maintain a clean service truck.
- order parts and maintain parts inventory.
- providing high levels of customer service and ensuring the completion of daily functions covering an assigned territory.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA Group Companies do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA Group Companies to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA Group Companies will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA Group Companies via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.