National Accounts Manager
MCFA's single point of contact at targeted accounts attempting to influence key decision makers to include MCFA as preferred supplier. Assume a leadership role in securing required resources to present solutions based recommendations at target accounts. Develop and prepare solutions and recommendations to customers resulting in MCFA's RFP participation, truck quotes, fleet management, national maintenance and parts agreements. Travel to accounts as required assisting in gaining momentum and SOM at target accounts. Achieve sales targets resulting in improving MCFA's SOM within the National Account segment of the market.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 to 7 years’ experience.
- Job-related experience in marketing, sales, and dealer operations (5-8 years preferred).
- Material Handling sales to medium & large corporations.
- Specific knowledge and experience with applying and quoting all classes of trucks(1-V).
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated comfortable with operating in environment with limited daily direct supervision.
- Fully understands all facets of business (Marketing & Sales, Finance and Engineering).
- Ability to handle stressful situations and thrives under time constraints.
- Passion and drive for success -- Failure not an option
- Customer driven focus providing the highest level of support.
- Deals with setbacks constructively and pro-actively anticipates change.
- Technical/mechanical aptitude.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- In-depth knowledge of competitive products, features, and specifications.
- In-depth knowledge of narrow aisle lift truck or industrial machinery industry practices an application.
- Knowledge of or experience in warehouse design and product flow processes (Auto-CAD).
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.