Service Field Manager
Service Field Manager
Under the guidance of the Service General Manager and the COO/General Manager the Service Field Manager directly supervises a team of Field Service Technicians in a geographical area, as well as providing leadership to a service support group all to ensure the quality of service for the customer with whom the Service Field Manager will interact with on a regular basis.
- Manages a team of Field Service Technicians to provide Technician Development and build a solid Team to ensure Service performance goals are being met.
- Meets with Field Service Technicians in the office/field on a frequent basis to review performance metrics of the Field Service Technician and provide direction.
- Will ride in the Field Service Technicians Van on a frequent basis to provide feedback and coaching to the Field Service Technician.
- Collaborate with the Service General Manager and other Service Field Managers to provide and schedule ongoing Technician training.
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to retain valuable Technicians and groom them for the next level service employment opportunities within SCMH.
- Meet with various customers, Top Accounts, Key Accounts and others to provide ongoing customer support, development of opportunities and ensure Customer Retention.
- Interact directly with customers on any service complaints in order to resolve appropriately and retain customers.
- Team up with Sales General Manager and Sales personnel as needed to strategize service opportunities with customers and provide direction on service pricing.
- Responsible for the management of the WIP and other key service metrics to ensure Technician productivity and performance goals are being met.
- Meet with the service support team on a regular basis to review and provide direction on the WIP, Dispatching, Invoicing, PM Management and all Service KPI’s.
- Work within SCMH current software system, Equipsoft, to run reports, analyze service data and ensure proper performance is being managed and guided.
- Review monthly TM&R accounts in your area to manage costs and efficiencies to maximize performance.
- Review PM Performance of your team to ensure proper PM Yield, no missed PM’s and minimal PM’s denied/skipped by customers.
- Attend and perform weekly, monthly, quarterly service meetings with the Service Management team to review performance against goals and set action steps for any corrective actions needed.
- Conduct regular and routine Recruiting efforts to build relations with the various colleges and sources available in order to hire quality Field Service Technicians.
- Hold your service team accountable and where necessary provide written HR counseling notices which could lead to eventual termination.
- Other service related activities and duties as required.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High skill level for staying organized and effectively following up on important details.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, somewhat unstructured environment.
- Comfortable interacting with senior management team in the day to day management of service operations.
- Must possess exceptional customer services skills in person, by phone and via e-mail.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA Group Companies do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA Group Companies to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA Group Companies will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA Group Companies via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.