Cycle counting and data analysis of MCFA component inventory.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Forklift Certificate of completion.
- 1 year warehouse experience to include forklift operation.
- Prior cycle counting and data analysis experience.
Equipment and Tools Used
- Forklift (sit-down rider & narrow aisle).
- Lifting table.
- Hand cart.
- Parts counting scale.
- Indoors and outdoors.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Various tripping hazards.
- Moving equipment requiring bending, lifting, and twisting.
- Forklift operation.
- Exposure to gas, electricity, flammable materials, welding arc flash, laser radiation.
- Independent mobility within plant frequently.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to handle small items and computer keyboard.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle stock constantly.
- Driving Forklift occasionally.
- Flexibility for frequent reach to various heights and distances.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers frequently.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read and for safety in plant area.
- Lifting from floor to waist up to 40 lbs. frequently and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 40 lbs. frequently and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.