Sr. Design Engineer - Mechanical
Engineering Design Leader is responsible for researching, developing, designing, testing, and troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components and systems by applying engineering principles and techniques to meet customer specifications and provide documentation including creation of part numbers, Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings (piece part, sub-assembly and assemblies), kitbooks, bills of materials, assembly instructions (routings) etc. using enterprise system such as BPCS.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- More than 10 years’ experience.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, plus multiple task and results oriented.
- 3D CAD (ProE & UG-NX prefered).
- MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.).
- Enterprise software, i.e. BPCS.
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge.
- Experience working with consultants and suppliers for component development.
- Hands-on approach and mechanical aptitude to install components and systems into a forklift.
- Good people skills – team player, communicator both verbally and in writing.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Forklift Truck Operators license (OSHA approved).
- Professional Engineering License or Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificate.
- Working knowledge of ASTM, SAE, CEN and UL standards.
- Working knowledge of ITA and ITSDF Recommended Practices.
- Worked on MCFA, competitive or industry related IC or Electric industrial vehicles.
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- CAD workstation.
- Office equipment (printers, copiers, fax, scanner, telephone, etc.)
- Basic hand tools.
- Basic electrical tools (wire strippers, crimpers, soldering iron, etc.).
- Office environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.