A CSM Senior Design Engineer responsible for researching, developing, testing and troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components and system by applying engineering principles and techniques. Designs piece part, sub-assembly using Pro-E or equivalent solid modeling software. Creates and checks Engineering orders, BOM, drawings and Technical documentation (Technical Report, DRBFM's, etc.) to release a new product. This position provides technical support to Manufacturing, Test Operations, Technical Publications, Service Engineering, product Marketing and Purchasing. Member of CSM design team working under Design Leader or Manger.
BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, plus multiple task and results oriented
- Practical/Functional mechanical engineering knowledge
- Enterprise software (BPCS preferred)
- Ability to check designs and drawings for forms, function, feasibility
- Pro-E or equivalent 3D CAD modeling experience
- Experience working with consultants and suppliers for component development
- Hands on approach
- Hydraulic aptitude to troubleshoot hydraulics system
- Finite Element analysis knowledge
- Team player with good oral and written communication skills
- Must adapt to changing priorities
- Working knowledge with a Product Lifecycle Management System (PLM, Windchill)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Design for manufacturability
- CREO experience
- Working knowledge of ASME, CEN and UL standards
- Professional Engineering License or Engineer in Training (EIT) Certificate
- Forklift Truck Operators license (OSHA approved)
- Hands on experience with design, prototype build, testing, costing and production release
- Worked on MCFA, competitive or industry mobile related vehicles
- Experience with mobile industrial product applications such as warehousing, bottling, etc.
- Experience with teaching or training others
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- Microsoft based computers, common hand tools.
- Will perform design work in cubical and in open environment. Be comfortable working with people from different cultures, workhands on assembling and testing prototypes in the test and manufacturing area. This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.