Welds, grinds, and straightens assemblies and parts according to specifications to produce quality material to meet production requirements.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Good hand eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work with various electrical, hand, and air tools.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- 1 to 2 years’ Mig welding experience.
- Operation of air grinder and hydraulic press equipment.
- Understand basic blue prints.
- Trade school certificate.
- Forklift experience and overhead crane experience.
- American Welding Society Certification.
Equipment and Tools Used
- MIG welding machine.
- Hydraulic press machine.
- Hand tools.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Debris from grinders and impact wrenches.
- Heavy moving equipment, overhead cranes.
- Hot working environment, non-climate controlled.
- Hazards include tripping, pinch points, and injury from unsafe use of tools.
- Exposure to flammable material, welding rays, and caustic chemicals, fumes and gases.
- Independent mobility within plant constantly with standing for up to 8 hours.
- Flexibility for frequent reaching to various heights and distances.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach and handle products and equipment constantly.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect products, monitor equipment, read blueprints, and overall safety.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers occasionally.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to handle small items.
- Push/pull up to 40 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs. occasionally.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
MCFA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of MCFA to use at the company’s discretion, with the understanding that MCFA will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by MCFA via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.