Consumer Product and Marketing Operations Manager - Remote - US
McClatchy is adding a Consumer Product and Marketing Operations Manager to our cross-functional Product Experience team. We are looking for an experienced operations manager to improve processes and implement strategy to drive consumer revenue goals though our news products and marketing channels.
Learn a little bit about us: McClatchy
The successful candidate believes in collecting and analyzing data to aid leadership in evidence-based decision making. They love system thinking, collaboration and are motivated by the purpose and vital role of strong, independent local journalism in the 30 communities McClatchy serves.
- Continuous optimization of team process and practices
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ongoing tactical planning, including shared maintenance creative briefs and product road mapping systems
- Ongoing tactical implementation of segmented engagement messaging across our digital products
- Use audience qualitative and quantitative data and segmentation frameworks to operate product systems for paywall and user journey orchestration
- Maintain overall systems documentation
- Create guidelines and explore technology tools to help meet short and long term team goals
- 3+ years of experience in field or in comparable fields;
- BS/BA degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Excellent project management skills along with excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects and the organization's opportunities, and able to work with various teams
- Must understand our product and value independent local journalism
Nice to haves:
- Sufficient knowledge of HTML and CSS to be conversant with development teams.
- Knowledge of major ESP platforms: Cheetah & Adobe Campaign (preferred), Oracle Responsys, Salesforce ExactTarget, etc.
- Experience working in user journey orchestration tools, such as Zephr (preferred)