***.Advertising Account Executive***
The Bradenton Herald a McClatchy company is looking for Sales Professionals who are strategic thinkers that excel at developing and maintaining client relationships, delivering the company's value proposition and presenting ROI-based strategic solutions. If that's you we would love to meet you.
Our diversified suite of digital and print solutions allows our consultants to prepare a custom marketing solution for local businesses and service providers. This position is a salary plus commission position.
What You Can Expect
You can expect mentoring and coaching from our leadership team; detailed new hire training; ongoing sales and marketing training; data on all products and services to support the sales process; clear expectations and goals; a lucrative incentive program and a competitive yet supportive team environment. The ideal candidate will be a driven sales professional who can work independently with the support of a solid team behind them. They will have the ability to comprehend research data and use it to support marketing solutions presented. They will also have excellent presentation and strong closing skills, consistent follow through, be a team player, and enjoy the challenge of working in a very fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and sales targets.
- Manage, renew and grow an existing client base.
- Acquire new business for multiple products through aggressive prospecting.
- Execute on all phases of the sales cycle such as lead generation, prospecting, research, customer needs assessment, proposal generation, campaign implementation, account management/optimization, and follow up.
Experience & Skills
- Media or digital sales a plus.
- Knowledge and use of consultative sales practices.
- Utilize benefit based selling.
- Persistence and Resilience.
- The desire to help local businesses succeed.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to travel
- B2B or B2C Sales experience
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce).
Bachelor's degree is a plus.