Industrial Electrician (Night Shift)
Job responsibilities and duties include: maintaining high voltage electrical power distribution systems, and installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and completion of a four to five year electrical apprenticeship program or equivalent job experience
- In depth knowledge of theoretical and practical electricity, circuitry, and electrical logic control and federal, state and local codes
- Must have knowledge of Drives and PLC's used in an industrial setting
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, schematics and blueprints
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to work any shift in a deadline driven environment
Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Bee offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please visit our website www.sacbee.com to learn more about us.
The Sacramento Bee, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.