The Idaho Statesman is seeking a driven sales person to join our forward thinking Advertising Sales Team! The ideal candidate for this outside sales position is local to the communities that The Idaho Statesman serves.
The Idaho Statesman is a daily newspaper owned by The McClatchy Company and is Idaho’s source of news about the community, the state and beyond.
Our Account Executives drive multi-media sales revenue, strive to understand a customer's needs and craft customized solutions for them, often with a focus on digital marketing.. Account Executives understand our unique set of solutions and can drive results for their customers, resulting in successful marketing campaigns.
- Retain and grow current account base
- Prospect and acquire new customers utilizing the Core 4+ Sales Process
- Conduct meetings with prospective customers, completing a thorough needs analysis
- Develop customized proposals based on a customer's needs
- Present and close proposals
- Work with our client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Regularly meet and exceed meeting thresholds set by leaders
- Utilize AdPoint as an organizational tool
- Digital Mindset
- Public Speaking
- Process Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- 3-5 years recent sales experience, preferred
McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, helps clients grow by creating sophisticated, measurable ways for local businesses and national advertisers to connect with desirable audiences in local markets and across the country. We are experiencing the most transformative period in our history.
Click here to learn a little about us: http://bit.ly/This_Is_McClatchy
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).