****.Client Success Strategist
The Client Success Strategist (CSS) serves as a client advocate and proactive, strategic resource throughout the Core 4+ sales process. The CSS is an integral part of our sales team, leading in digital strategy, media plans, customer onboarding, reporting and long-term customer retention and growth.
The Client Success Strategist is the strongest advocate for the Core 4+ Sales Process. Responsible for ensuring client expectations are met which is critical to developing belief in the process with the Marketing Consultant team.
- Be a leader in creating campaign strategy and collaborating with the sales team
- Create focused media plans based on client goals and related research
- Determine tracking strategies needed to tell a campaign’s true story
- Review campaign results and make positive changes when needed
- Prepare monthly campaign reports and present to Marketing Consultant and customer
- Coordinate with internal workgroups to onboard clients
- Stay ahead of trends and digital marketing capabilities and be a digital marketing leader
- Promote client advocacy at every step in the process
- Perform client success duties for excelerate clients as needed
- Strong Organization Skills
- Project Management Skills
- High digital acumen, expert on digital
- tactics and tracking strategies
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Accountability, self & team
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient with Google Docs suite
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Having high standards for personal and team accountability.
- Willingness to work long hours and be available after hours.
- Meeting project deadlines & expectations.