The Account Executive (AE) plays an essential role in new business acquisition and account development. The primary focus is to solicit new customers in a devoted region. The AE must be articulate, polished, possess good judgment, have in-depth knowledge about the client’s business and show enthusiasm for the work. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and accuracy are a must. Digital-specific experience and expertise required.
- Independent prospecting of opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
- Works proactively and efficiently through company Data and insight tools to perform the job most effectively, including utilization of CRM tool AdPoint
- Understand client business and products.
- Acts as key client advocate and liaison.
- Interpret client needs to the group and manage the execution of those needs. Works with clients to define objectives and parameters of new digital projects. Sells need for a project to client when required.
- Project management: ensures projects stay on strategic track and the client is informed as needed for status or issue resolution.
- Keeps client informed of progress, and forwards any issues that must be solved by the client. Must be able to maintain proactive and responsive client communications.
- Monitor competitive activity and collect competitive samples.
- Develop proactive business-building ideas for clients.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue.
- Must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business.
- Understands each client and their unique business need to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Has deep understanding of local markets) & competitive landscape.
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong public relations and customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with personal computers, the Internet, database applications, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-4 years of prior sales experience, preferably in a new business or an account acquisition-centric role(s).
- Able to work under conditions where aggressive deadline and sales performance pressures are essential.
- Valid driver’s license and required insurance.
BASE + Bonus/Commission + Full suite of benefits