Inside Sales Account Executive
Miami Herald has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Account Representative to join our dynamic and forward-thinking sales team! In this role, you are responsible for developing plans of growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within identified opportunity categories and assigned account base.
- Target & build relationships with existing clients and new prospects within the local market.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client's needs through a needs analysis.
- Communicate the ROI of the media solution by ensuring that it is aligned with the customer's needs.
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for renewal, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Driven, sales oriented, self-starter, self-motivated and persistent.
- A Hunter's Mentality
- The Discipline to follow up
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Empathy and Resilience
- The willingness to make 50 calls per day
- High School required - college preferred
- 1-3 years of sales or customer service experience is preferred
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google software suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary plus commissions and incentives that increase with achieving/exceeding sales goals along with full benefits. Miami