Client Success Strategist West - Remote
McClatchy has a great opportunity for a driven Client Success Strategist.
The Client Success Strategist (CSS) West will be covering our markets in Fresno, Tacoma, Bellingham, Tri-Cities and Modesto.
McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, helps regional and local clients grow by leveraging the latest technologies and techniques to smartly engage the right audiences.
We are experiencing the most transformative period in our history.
Come Join McClatchy – a place where you have a voice and the ability to impact our future!
Learn a little bit about us: McClatchy
The Client Success Strategist (CSS) is client-facing and serves as a client advocate and proactive, strategic resource for the Marketing Consultant throughout the sales process. The CSS is an integral part of our sales team, leading in the creation or collaboration of digital strategy, media plans, customer onboarding, reporting, and long-term customer retention and growth. The right candidate for this position is a digital marketing guru and thrives on creating customer relationships that ultimately lead to renewal.
Location: This position will be remote within the US, preferably in the East/Carolinas/Central region.
- Lead the post-sale onboarding and account management (along with the Marketing Consultant)
- Collaborate with team members to launch a campaign on time
- Understand customer's KPIs and optimize campaign accordingly
- Be a leader in creating campaign strategy and collaborating with the sales team on pre-sale media plans and research
- Determine tracking strategies needed to tell a campaign’s true story
- Review campaign results and make positive changes when needed
- Prepare monthly campaign reports and present to Marketing Consultant and customer
- Stay ahead of trends and digital marketing capabilities and be a digital marketing leader
- Promote client advocacy at every step in the process
- Bachelor’s degree AND 2 years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to have productive customer interactions in person, on the phone, video conference or via email
- Experience with a variety of digital marketing tactics including social, SEO, SEM, display OR programmatic
- A proven track record in digital campaign sales, strategy or performance management
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creativity and strategic skills
- Understanding of campaigns using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of campaign tracking strategy including placement of pixels and other measurement software
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications, or the ability to gain certification
- Experience with Google Workspace (Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc.)