Front Desk Administrative Assistant
This is a part time position that includes vacation (paid time off) accrual. This role is not eligible for our healthcare benefits. Hours are 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, adhering to our security and safety guidelines.
- Be a liaison for vendors, property management, and building security.
- Track and order office supplies.Maintain records and files, including the guests’ sign-in log.
- Maintain order in our shared break room spaces.
- Fulfill other administrative tasks, as needed
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of GMail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.