***.Sales Assistant / Marketing Concierge (P1936)
The Miami Herald, a McClatchy company is hiring a Sales Assistant / Marketing Concierge to join our dynamic and forward-thinking advertising team!
Learn a little bit about us: McClatchy
Our passion for driving results for our clients keeps us inspired, challenged and excited. Our team members are relentless in their pursuit to drive success for our clients, and they have fun doing it.
If you love being busy, thrive under deadlines, and keep a very organized planner, this position is for you! Do your friends or colleagues count on you to keep tasks on track? If so, keep reading!
The Sales Assistant / Marketing Concierge is responsible for managing campaign fulfillment for clients digital and print advertisements, as well as all order entry, collaborating with Client Success Strategists, Marketing Consultants, and Sales Managers to ensure that clients are achieving their marketing goals.
- Secondary day-to-day contact with clients, post-sale
- Manages order entry for both print and digital order fulfillment
- Communicates with clients directly in order to develop ad creative
- Creative development with graphic designers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Client Success Strategists and Digital Services Team on digital campaign fulfillment
- Manages account financial status including account setup, aging, prepayment and account reconciliations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in a customer support or sales support role, in an office environment
- Comfortable navigating computer and learning new software
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable handling prepayments, billing and adjustments to client accounts
- College degree
- Working knowledge of digital marketing is strongly preferred, although we will provide training for all new employees
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, written and verbal communication, strongly preferred
- proficiency with Google Suite of products (Sheets, Docs, etc.) strongly preferred
This full time position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.