Press Operator 3
Full Time Press Operator 3
Description: Performs a variety of manual labor duties in the reel room, press rooms, and mailroom. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintains reels, ensuring reels are loaded properly and paper is not damaged during loads.
- Removes cores from the reels, Inspects rolls for defects.
- Webbing the press, learn press leads.
- Responds quickly and accurately to web breaks.
- Assists with press setup.
- Reviews paper pages for print accuracy at press start-ups.
- Accurately hangs plates on press.
- Evaluates Ink and water balance to achieve the highest quality
- Ability to read a print layout.
- Knowledge of offset printing
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work priorities.
- Must demonstrate regular and reliable attendance. Overtime may be required.
- Follows as safety and security policies and procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation