Strategic Account Manager
Are YOU a Highly Motivated Sales Professional?
Join our Advertising Digital/Print Solutions Team!
The Miami Herald, a McClatchy media company is currently seeking an Account Manager for our Advertising Sales Division. The successful candidate will be responsible to drive growth through new accounts and upsell of existing accounts.
The Miami Herald is a leader within an exciting media industry. As an Account Executive, you will be helping local businesses grow by learning more about their needs and presenting multimedia solutions.
The Account Manager is a team member that proactively seeks opportunities in accounts and verticals and aids in new business growth from pre to post-sale. Following the Core 4+ Sales Process: Driving high-level strategy at the account level within verticals. Ensuring custom solutions are implemented correctly and meet customer needs. Additionally, this team member has a strong knowledge of G Suite, particularly in sheets and slides, assisting with team workflow and performance updates.
- Proactively seek opportunities in accounts and verticals
- Sales revenue retention and stabilization
- Establish communication/collaboration timeline unique to each individual client to ensure success metrics and client satisfaction are met and contract renewal is completed in a timely manner
- Aids in New Business growth from pre to post-sale.
- Routine account reviews with team members to identify growth opportunities
- Utilization of our tools and vendors
- Reports, Presentations and Follow Up
- Digital Mindset
- Change Adoption
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- G Suite- Sheets & Slides
- 1 - 3 years of sales experience, preferred
- “Must have reliable transportation. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works.
- Must have reliable transportation. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).
Generous base and a full suite of benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Drug-Free Environment