Account Coordinator, Remote
The Account Coordinator (AC) serves as a client advocate and proactive, strategic resource for the Account Executive during the pre-sale and post-sale process. The Account Coordinator is a vital part of the team from customer onboarding to monthly reporting and campaign renewal. The right candidate is skilled at being organized, working with the customer to gather needed information, and meeting deadlines. The Account Coordinator reports to a Client Success Director.
This position is 100% remote in the US
Be a positive, proactive resource for the Account Executive (AE) and Client Success Strategist (CSS) throughout the life of the print and digital advertising campaigns. Be the primary point of contact for the client and internal resources on all assigned accounts. This includes:
- Order Entry for print and digital in Adpoint
- Gather creative or other campaign assets as needed
- Assist with billing or other order account management responsibilities
- Work with the creative team to implement customer strategies
- Updates Media Map as needed
- Coordinate payment with OMT team
- Assist CSS with Content approval for Social Media Management, SEO and websites
- Assists with cancellations and budget shifts with all teams (OMT, Performance, CSS)
- Assist CSS in reporting and building report templates monthly
- Submits research and inventory requests
- Assist in onboarding new clients and launching campaigns
- Work with CSS and Performance team to launch and monitor digital advertising campaigns
- Be a true client advocate at every step of the process with clear and consistent written and verbal communication
- Manage campaign performance and customer expectations
- Work with team to identify upsells and growth opportunities
- Review campaign results and make positive changes as needed
- Coordinate with internal workgroups to solve problems
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to have productive and positive customer interactions in person, on the phone or via email
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and team player skills.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to interact professionally, build relationships, and develop sources with a diverse array of people.
- Ability to work well with a professional and courteous demeanor with a variety of vendors, strategic partners, staff at all levels, and customers.
- Computer proficiency (Google Suite of Products, Order Management Systems and others)
- Ability to work a flex schedule
- Must be able to work remotely while contributing to a team environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOFTWARE SKILLS NEEDED
- Experience with a variety of digital marketing tactics including social, SEO, SEM, display and programmatic
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creativity and strategic skills
- Experience implementing campaigns using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of campaign tracking strategy including placement of pixels and other measurement software
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to fulfill customer campaigns
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
- Experience with project management software, and Google suite of products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or the equivalent education, experience, skills, and knowledge needed to do the job.
- Two years related digital marketing experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
McClatchy strives to be an employer of choice, and our benefits package is made with this goal in mind. With a focus on health, well-being, wealth, and daily life, our package options include healthcare coverage for employees and their families, financial protection from expected and unexpected expenses, multiple no-cost wellness resources, and even coverage for four-legged friends. Our overall benefits package also includes a 401(k) with employer match, competitive paid time off and corporate holidays, and a variety of mental health benefits. With an excellent support team and with focus on your well-being as a top corporate strategy, McClatchy provides benefits to support you and your family in achieving your health and wellness goals. For more information on McClatchy's benefit plan, please visit McClatchyLivewell.com.