****.Client Success Strategist - Political
The Client Success Strategist (CSS) - Political serves as a client advocate and is a proactive, strategic account manager throughout the Core 4+ sales process. The CSS is an integral part of our sales team, leading in digital strategy, media plans, customer onboarding, reporting and long-term customer retention and growth.
The Client Success Strategist is the strongest advocate for the Core 4+ Sales Process. Responsible for ensuring client expectations are met which is critical to developing belief in the process with the Marketing Consultant team.
- Be a leader in creating campaign strategy and collaborating with the sales team.
- Contact and develop relationships with designated senior-level and mid-level clients.
- Lead the day-to-day interaction with digital clients.
- Create focused media plans based on client goals and related research, as needed.
- Coordinate with internal workgroups to determine tracking strategies needed to tell a campaign’s true story.
- Review campaign results and work with internal workgroup to make positive changes when needed.
- Collaborate with team to create monthly reports and present to Marketing Consultant and client.
- Coordinate with internal workgroups to onboard clients.
- Stay ahead of trends and digital marketing capabilities and be a digital marketing leader.
- Promote client advocacy at every step in the process.
- Perform client success duties for excelerate clients.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Proactive & Resourceful
- Account Management Skills required
- High digital acumen, expert on digital tactics and tracking strategies
- Strong team player
- Problem Solver and Strategic Thinker
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Accountability to self & team
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient with Google Docs suite
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Having high standards for personal and team accountability
- Flexibility to work across time zones.
- Meeting project & campaign deadlines & expectations.
McClatchy is an equal opportunity employer