Guaranteed base salary + Commission
The News Tribune is seeking a driven salesperson to join our forward-thinking Advertising Sales Team! The ideal candidate for this outside sales position is local to the communities that The News Tribune serves.
The News Tribune is a daily newspaper owned by The McClatchy Company. The News Tribune today is the second-largest newspaper in the state of Washington.
- Retain and grow current account base
- Prospect and acquire new customers utilizing the Core 4+ Sales Process
- Conduct meetings with prospective customers, completing a thorough needs analysis
- Develop customized proposals based on a customer's needs
- Present and close proposals
- Work with our client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Regularly meet and exceed meeting thresholds set by leaders
- Utilize AdPoint as an organizational tool
- 3-5 years recent sales experience, preferred
McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, helps clients grow by creating sophisticated, measurable ways for local businesses and national advertisers to connect with desirable audiences in local markets and across the country. We are experiencing the most transformative period in our history.
Click here to learn a little about us: http://bit.ly/This_Is_McClatchy
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).