The position ensures equipment meets electrical compliance code, is proficient in the use of hand/power tools and testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters
Assembles, installs, tests and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance preferred
- 3 years electrical experience in an industrial environment
- Licensed electrician a plus
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints to determine the location of wiring and equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to establish strong working relationships
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to contribute in a team environment
- Requires constant standing, the ability to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl in order to access machinery.
- Must be available to work night shift or day shift