****.Senior Research Analyst
A key role on excelerate's market research team, the consumer analyst works directly with local businesses to provide results that support marketing and growing their business. The Consumer Research Analyst is responsible for analyzing and developing comprehensive sales presentations that tell the story found within the data.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A proven track record in Research, Marketing and/or Sales experience in a media agency
- Knowledge and use of segmentation analysis (PRIZM)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including mastery of Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with syndicated research of the trade such as Scarborough Research (consumer/media study), Prime Lingo and Claritas SMS software a plus
- Database knowledge, understanding of SQL and Microsoft Access a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills a must
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
McClatchy equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.