Logistics/On Demand Coordinator
Hours: Start time: 5am - 1:30pm
The Logistic, On Demand Coordinator is responsible for growth and distribution of the newspaper’s print and digital.
Additional Essential Functions Include:
- Accurate reporting and management of returns, scanned based losses, shrink and collections.
- Implementation of an effective distribution process that ensures world-class delivery to home delivery and on demand locations within the newspaper’s designated markets which will include a transition to a distributor type operation.
- Establishes work schedules to accomplish delivery goals.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet schedules; determines measure to improve delivery methods.
- Responsible for goals, including but not limited to audience (circulation) growth, retention, expense, revenue and operating cash flow; anticipating declines and/or shortfalls in delivering on goals; and developing and executing plans to address declines and/or shortfalls for the assigned newspaper as it pertains to on demand and home delivery.
- Responsible for collections: scan based stores, rack locations, distributor / contractor invoices ensuring that all are in good standing and current.
- Resolves retailer / subscriber, carrier and distributor issues.
- Performs activities of supervised employees when necessary.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and 2-4 years related experience and/or training, including at least 5 years of management level experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.