Seeking an energetic, motivated Electrician who is eager to learn our operations. We are a fast-paced, deadline driven business that needs flexible self starters.
Responsible for the preventative maintenance, repair and upkeep of all equipment associated with the production, packaging and distribution of product.
The position ensures equipment meets electrical compliance code, is proficient in the use of hand/power tools and testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
Assembles, installs, tests and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance preferred
- 3 years electrical experience in an industrial environment
- Licensed electrician
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints to determine the location of wiring and equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to establish strong working relationships
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to contribute in a team environment
- Requires constant standing, the ability to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl in order to access machinery.