****McClatchy Scheduling Coordinator
The McClatchy Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for outbound Sales Scheduler of new and non-traditional advertisers alike for a group of sales reps throughout the region. In addition to setting appointments, position is also responsible for developing quality leads that have the highest propensity to close by utilizing department resources, including but not limited to CSS’s, marketing consultants, analysts and key data insight tools
- Outbound calling to new businesses from provided and self-generated lead lists
- Identify and Qualify leads within region utilizing insights, data and resources
- Engage influencers and decision makers from lead lists
- Gather sales intelligence and provide pre-call notes to reps, utilize CSS’s as needed
- Confirmation of appointment through acceptance of calendar invites and full use of Salesforce to collaborate and communicate internally and externally.
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Research/Data Driven
- Outbound Calling
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- SalesForce Adoption
- Emotional Intelligence
- 80-100 outbound calls per day
- Impactful relationship building and needs
- identification via phone
- Understanding and application of features and
- benefits of robust product portfolio for the region
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Star-Telegram is an equal opportunity employer.
Base pay and great benefits.