Inside Sales Rep - Recruitment Advertising - Remote - US
Click here to learn a little about us: http://bit.ly/This_Is_McClatchy
We are looking for a talent Multimedia Recruitment Advertising Consultant to sell our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print and Social Media products and services.
In this role, you will have the ability to provide recruitment solutions, products and services to customers locally & nationwide. Our focus is on helping employers & employees connect through our Digital, Web, Print, & Social Media products, both locally and nationwide.
This role is a great fit for someone that loves all things digital. Excellent opportunity to capitalize on your sales personality and grow in a sales career. This is a very important member of our team and is supported with training & great leadership in order to achieve goals together!
The compensation package includes a generous base salary plus commission and incentives that increase with achieving/exceeding established sales goals along with full benefits.
Location: We have a Sales Center located in Irving Texas. This position can work remotely within the contiguous US, however, if located near Irving, you will benefit from a combination of working remotely and going into the Sales Center.
- Identify and Qualify potential opportunities for new business while maintaining relationships with existing recruitment accounts, including recruitment agencies
- Understand clients' business, audience & develop personalized solutions for clients, ensuring they receive their desired ROI.
- Generate new sales initiatives.
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure they receive best-in-class service.
- Consistently exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that instill confidence in our clients that they have partnered with the best in the industry.
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell & up-sell.
- Own accountability through SOP’s, daily emails & tracking via CRM.
- Service clients across multiple markets & speak to their various propositions.
- Consistently meet established goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years' experience in sales, outbound calling and prospecting
- Excellent Client communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of consultative sales.
- Superior negotiation & closing capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced Google Drive and Microsoft Office skills
- Great attention to detail
- Is driven by competition and constant measurement against goals.
- Maintains a positive attitude when faced with disappointment.
- Above and Beyond attitude toward general job performance
- Understands the importance of representing the company in a professional manner.
- Must be proactive in offering ideas for achieving revenue goals.
- College Education
- Understanding of the recruitment marketplace, highly desirable
- Firm comprehension of digital media capabilities and competition, highly desirable
- Brainworks, AdPoint or similar CRM experience
- Wanted Analytics leads source experience
- Experience selling CareerBuilder.com, Monster.com, LinkedIn, or Indeed.com
- Experience in sales in Human Resources, Staffing and/or Digital Advertising or other B2B sales of an intangible product or service