- *Performs a variety of inserting jobs. General duties include, but not limited to:
- Feed inserts into hopper. May include feeding more than one hopper at a time.
- Assists co-workers inserting feeder when inserts are difficult to handle.
- Stacks down papers of various bundle sizes.
- Checks all Sunday and/or daily pre-run packages when running on insert machine.
- Works with both the subscriber and TMC mailing operations.
- High school graduate or the equivalent preferred.
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Good hand coordination to handle inserts and newspaper bundles of various sizes.
- Ability to stand in one place for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 35 lbs.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and to contribute in a team environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work priorities.