Pricing & Contracts - Commercial Analyst
The Commercial Analyst is responsible for the growth of sales and customer relationships and development of analytics to support the optimal commercial strategy. The Commercial Analyst will partner with and be exposed to CRM, market intelligence, AP/AR, Client Relations, Sales, Finance, and Sr. Leadership.
- Pricing Strategy: collaborates with business partners to develop winning pricing strategies with consideration to generic presentation and price erosion.
- Bid Review and Submission: reviews solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications. Maintains all contract and pricing files to ensure compliance with pricing objectives.
- Competitive Analytics: owns and understands key customer competitive issues in relation to commercial execution. Builds out market intelligence to support business strategy.
- Rebates: collaborates with Rebates & Finance teams to review and validate customer rebates, shelf stock adjustments, and price protection claims.
- Compliance: Ensures the adherence to company pricing strategies, contracting processes, and legal requirements as a first priority; complies with or exceeds all legal and audit documentation standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for customer compliance via maintenance of contract records and files documenting contract performance.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Passion: Evidences passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Agility: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Problem Solving: is agile and timely in approach to problem resolution. Develops alternate solutions and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Communication: Data driven participation in projects and meetings. Presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent required MBA preferred.
- Direct generic pharmaceutical experience for one year or relevant pharmaceutical experience for three years required
- 3-5 years of prior experience in finance/accounting or experience with business/commercial strategy at a pharmaceutical company preferred
- Familiarity with financial analysis and sales & marketing preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Basic working knowledge of Statistics
- Experience with G/L systems (QAD a plus).
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce and Model N a plus).
Mayne Pharma is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.